Skip to main content

March 2-6

Kudos to our wonderful students, staff, and Trickster team for a successful, fun-filled week! We hope students enjoyed working together to learn about some of Canada's most wonderful places. It was a joy to see their creativity and teamwork throughout the week. 

A special thank you to our generous Parent Council and Parent Association for making this Trickster experience possible. And a huge thank you to our parent volunteers for the many hours of work they contributed to make our performances a success. Thank you for your creativity, teamwork, and cardboard! 



K-5 Music

  • I can respond to music in different ways through movement
  • I can sing independently and with a group
  • I can learn about music from different places and cultures
  • I can perform alone and in a group.

This week in Music, we travelled Canada from coast to coast learning about the music and culture this wonderful country has to offer. In preparation for our Trickster residency, students explored sights, sounds, languages, and celebrations from all around Canada. Ask your student what they learned about the province their class is working with.










Comments